top of page

Vetacad Group

Offentlig·3 medlemmar

Learn How to Speak God's Truth Over Your Life with I Declare by Joel Osteen (Free PDF Download)

I Declare Joel Osteen PDF Free Download: How to Get It and Why You Should Read It

Do you want to live a life of victory, favor, and abundance? Do you want to activate the power of God's Word in your life? Do you want to declare His promises over your future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to read I Declare by Joel Osteen.

i declare joel osteen pdf free download

Introduction

Who is Joel Osteen and what is I Declare?

Joel Osteen is a pastor, author, and motivational speaker who leads Lakewood Church, one of the largest and most influential churches in America. He is also the host of a weekly television broadcast that reaches millions of viewers around the world. He has written several best-selling books, such as Your Best Life Now, Become a Better You, and The Power of I Am.

I Declare is one of his most popular books, which was published in 2012. It is a collection of 31 positive affirmations based on the Bible that are designed to help you speak God's truth over your life. Each affirmation is accompanied by a short devotional message and a scripture verse that reinforces the declaration. The book is divided into 31 chapters, one for each day of the month, so you can easily incorporate it into your daily routine.

What are the benefits of reading I Declare?

Reading I Declare can have a profound impact on your life. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:

• You will increase your faith and confidence in God's promises.

• You will change your negative thoughts and words into positive ones.

• You will attract God's favor and blessings into your life.

• You will overcome challenges and obstacles with God's help.

• You will experience joy, peace, and happiness in every situation.

• You will discover your purpose and destiny in God's plan.

How to get a free PDF copy of I Declare?

If you are interested in reading I Declare, you might be wondering how to get a free PDF copy of it. Well, you are in luck because there are several ways to do so. Here are some of them:

• You can borrow it from your local library or request it through interlibrary loan. Many libraries have digital collections that allow you to access ebooks online or download them to your device. You can also use apps like Libby or OverDrive to browse and borrow ebooks from your library.

• You can join a book club or a reading group that is reading I Declare. You can find such groups on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Goodreads. You can also create your own group and invite your friends, family, or church members to join. You can then share the PDF file among yourselves or use a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox to store and access it.

Main Body

The 31 Promises of I Declare

In this section, we will briefly summarize the 31 promises of I Declare and what they mean for your life. You can read the full details of each promise in the book itself.

Promise #1: I Declare God's Incredible Blessings Over My Life

This promise reminds you that God is the source of all good things in your life and that He wants to bless you abundantly. You can expect His favor, provision, protection, and guidance in every area of your life. You can also be a blessing to others by sharing what God has given you.

Promise #2: I Declare I Will Experience God's Faithfulness

This promise assures you that God is faithful to His Word and His promises. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will always be with you and help you through any difficulty. You can trust Him to fulfill His plans and purposes for your life.

Promise #3: I Declare I Have the Grace I Need for Today

This promise teaches you that God's grace is sufficient for you. His grace is His unmerited favor and power that enables you to do what you cannot do on your own. You can rely on His grace to overcome sin, temptation, weakness, and fear. You can also extend His grace to others by forgiving them and showing them kindness.

The rest of the promises are as follows:

• Promise #4: I Declare It Is Not Too Late to Accomplish Everything God Has Placed in My Heart

• Promise #5: I Declare I Am Grateful for Who God Is in My Life and for What He's Done

• Promise #6: I Declare I Will Not Take for Granted the People, the Opportunities, and the Favor He Has Blessed Me With

• Promise #7: I Declare I Am Equipped for Every Good Work God Has Planned for Me

• Promise #8: I Declare God Will Accelerate His Plan for My Life as I Put My Trust in Him

• Promise #9: I Declare Unexpected Blessings Are Coming My Way

• Promise #10: I Declare God Will Bring to Pass What He Has Promised Me

• Promise #11: I Declare I Will Use My Words to Bless People

• Promise #12: I Declare I Am a People Builder

• Promise #13: I Declare I Will Put Actions Behind My Faith

• Promise #14: I Declare I Have a Sound Mind Filled with Good Thoughts, Not Thoughts of Defeat

• Promise #15: I Declare My Past Is Over in Jesus' Name. I Will Not Live in the Past. I Will Not Dwell on Past Mistakes.

• Promise #16: I Declare That Because God Is For Me, Nothing Can Defeat Me

• Promise #17: I Declare That No Weapon Formed Against Me Will Prosper

• Promise #18: I Declare That Every Trap the Enemy Sets for Me Will Backfire on Him, and Every Weapon He Forms Against Me Will Not Prosper.

• Promise #19: I Declare That God Is Working Behind the Scenes on My Behalf

• Promise #20: I Declare That Today Is a New Day and a New Beginning in My Life

• Promise #21: I Declare That What God Started in My Life He Will Finish

• Promise #22: I Declare That God Will Restore Double Back to Me Everything That the Enemy Has Stolen from Me

• Promise #23: I Declare That Nothing Is Too Difficult for God

• Promise #24: I Declare That God Is Going Before Me Making Crooked Places Straight

• Promise #26: I Declare That God Is Opening Up Supernatural Doors for Me

• Promise #27: I Declare That God Is Taking Me Places That I've Never Dreamed Of

• Promise #28: I Declare That God Is Giving Me Ideas, Creativity, and Wisdom Beyond My Natural Ability

• Promise #29: I Declare That God Is Giving Me Favor with People Who Can Help Me Fulfill My Destiny

• Promise #30: I Declare That God Is Surrounding Me with His Favor Like a Shield

• Promise #31: I Declare God's Abundance Over My Life

How to Apply the Promises of I Declare to Your Life

Reading I Declare is not enough to see the results in your life. You also need to apply the promises to your life. Here are some practical steps you can take to do so:

Speak the Promises Out Loud Every Day

The power of life and death is in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). When you speak God's promises over your life, you are activating His Word and releasing His power. You are also aligning your thoughts and words with His will and creating a positive atmosphere around you. You can use I Declare as a daily guide to speak the promises out loud every day. You can also write them down on cards or posters and place them where you can see them often.

Believe the Promises in Your Heart

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). When you believe God's promises in your heart, you are trusting Him to do what He said He would do. You are also releasing your doubts and fears and receiving His peace and joy. You can strengthen your faith by meditating on God's promises and His character. You can also listen to faith-filled messages and testimonies that inspire you to believe.

Act on the Promises in Your Life

Faith without works is dead (James 2:17). When you act on God's promises in your life, you are demonstrating your obedience and cooperation with Him. You are also showing your gratitude and expectation for His blessings. You can act on God's promises by following His instructions and guidance. You can also take steps of faith that move you closer to your goals and dreams.

Conclusion

Summary of the Main Points

In conclusion, I Declare by Joel Osteen is a powerful book that can help you transform your life with God's promises. It contains 31 positive affirmations based on the Bible that cover every aspect of your life. By reading, speaking, believing, and acting on these promises, you can experience God's victory, favor, and abundance in your life.

Call to Action: Download I Declare PDF for Free Now

If you are ready to start declaring God's promises over your life, don't wait any longer. Download I Declare PDF for free now from this link: https://www.pdfdrive.com/i-declare-31-promises-to-speak-over-your-life-e15857448.html. You can also borrow it from your library or join a book club to read it with others. Don't miss this opportunity to change your life with God's Word.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about I Declare:

• What is the difference between I Declare and The Power of I Am?

I Declare and The Power of I Am are both books by Joel Osteen that focus on the power of words. However, I Declare is more about speaking God's promises over your life, while The Power of I Am is more about speaking positive affirmations about yourself. Both books are complementary and can help you improve your self-image and faith.

• How long does it take to read I Declare?

I Declare is a short and easy-to-read book that can be finished in a few hours. However, you can also read it at your own pace and take time to reflect on each promise. You can also read it repeatedly to reinforce the promises in your mind and heart.

• Can I read I Declare on any device?

Yes, you can read I Declare on any device that supports PDF files, such as computers, tablets, smartphones, or e-readers. You can also print it out if you prefer to read it on paper.

• Is I Declare suitable for children?

Yes, I Declare is suitable for children of all ages. It is written in a simple and clear language that children can understand and relate to. It can also help them develop a positive attitude and faith in God from an early age.

• Where can I find more resources on I Declare?

You can find more resources on I Declare on Joel Osteen's website: https://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/I-Declare.aspx. There you can find videos, podcasts, blogs, and other materials that can help you learn more about the book and its message.

71b2f0854b

Om

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page